Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Holiday Open House

Time just seems to fly, doesn't it?  My last post was about graduation and now I am posting about Christmas!!  I didn't mean to skip summer, start of school, Halloween, etc.  Just busy and to be honest, forgot about updating this blog.  Guess I would never succeed as a full-time blogger!! 

Anyway, I am really excited to share with you that I am having Open House this week!  I did a craft booth at the Wauseon Chili Fest back in September and although we had good traffic and a perfect day weather-wise, I brought a lot of boards home.  My mother-in-law suggested I do an Open House at my own home.  Great idea in that I don't have to pack up everything and set up and worry about weather and then tear down and unpack!  I called a couple other ladies who make crafts and food to see if they would be interested.  They were!!

So here it is:  

And while you are in the neighborhood, be sure to stop in at Stella Leona Chocolates and Weeping Willow in downtown Pettisville.  They are also having Open Houses.

Hope to see you tomorrow!!!
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment