Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Some more books







Cover: What Are You Afraid Of?

I have finished a couple more books that I wanted to share.  Again, these are ones from Tyndale that if I read and do reviews, they will send me FREE books!!  Love it!!



What Are You Afraid of? by Dr. David Jeremiah

This book has ten chapters with each one focusing on a fear that start with the letter "D".  Disasters, Disease, Debt, Defeat, Disconnection, Disapproval, Danger, Depression, Death, and Deity.  The author does a great job of giving Biblical references to show how God helps us with each fear.  Pretty long chapters but lots of great information.


Cover: Wish

Wish by Jake Smith

I LOVED this book!!!  Wonderful story - you will laugh and cry.  I was very surprised at how the story went.  I do not want to give anything away because it is so good!!!  Written from a dad's point of view regarding his only son having cancer and his wish to play catch with his little boy.  If you like Baseball and the Detroit Tigers, you may want to read this.


We are going to be on vacation soon so I will have lots more reading time!!  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment